Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Spring Echos

I normally try to avoid creating twee images but sometimes that is the best way to express how I feel towards my subject. I am so happy I can find some spring flowers at last, even if only in the local supermarket or at the garden centre, that I just have to exaggerate my work they appear in. And primroses are just so dainty in themselves. Love the fact they come in all the different rich colours. I came across the wicker bicycle in one of the charity shops I visit regularly and immediately knew I wanted to use it with primroses. I added some white daffodils to improve composition balance and I also had to add a texture with writing and black border as I almost desperately felt something was missing in the top left corner. It had to be something that fits just so and took me a while to find the writing I liked.



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar