Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Progress

It feels good to write that word! Dale had off from work on Friday (slow season in the construction world). He, however, did not have a day off at home! The kitchen project is showing some progress.

Wall color - Canvas

The cabinets will be painted
Grizzly Bear Brown -
Benjamen Moore
You can see a sample of that color at the very end next to the wall.
The floors in the family/dining room and the kitchen
will be replaced with laminate flooring.

Guess we really do have a country kitchen....
those hooks have always been there!
Mom's sweater was always handy as were Dad's caps and jacket!

Look behind Aidan.....
(to the left, please, to the right is just too messy!)

That's what the kitchen was.
I have few photos of my kitchen.
My Mother chose this wallpaper early 1980.
She loved it.
 Bless her heart, she only lived for two and a half
more years after it was up.

I have lived here since December 1982.
I was not in love with the wallpaper but lived with it.
Last year I decided I was finished living with it.
We made plans to take it down and paint.
Life happened.
We are moving this year.
That wallpaper really, really needed to go!

God Bless the family who will live with this newly painted kitchen.
We aren't sure who it will be,
but we do hope they will like it,
maybe even love it =)





Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar