Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Normal life

My flowers are still lovely
 Not sure if you can see it
but there is a 3rd stalk with babies growing
this spider plant loves it's new home
 1st run for my Christmas cards
I'm pleased with my Christmas card, it's not quiet there, but a good start, I am going to add some more snowflakes, some will be raised from the card. I have a few special ones to make, each one made for the recipient, I have some special thank yous this year.
I have also purchased the ingredients for our Christmas cakes, I just need to soak the dried fruit over night and bake.
I am thinking now of knitting a couple of jumpers for Will, I already have the yarn in my stash, enough for two jumpers. I have yarn for fingerless gloves, and some hand dyed yarn which I would like to make a soft light shawl.
Do more to my ripple blanket, I have neglected it for a week, I am again near the finishing line, also it keeps me warm as I am working it.
My sister purchased all my bags, she had her first craft stall last Friday, so I now have some cash for other stash purchases, at this time there is not much I need, so it can sit in my bank account until required.
I am cutting out bags, these are smaller, simpler, with just one strap, when hubby was attached to monitors and drains, he was given a bag to put everything in, which helped with going to the loo, and walking about, the hospital is always in short supply of these bags, so I am making some to send in.
I drove hubby home yesterday  it was the slowest drive of my life, 20 miles, most of it motorway, he's happy to be here, so it's not the end, its the start of his recovery, and bless him he understands he is to do nothing. I am just so pleased to have him at home. My support network including my blogger friends have got me through the past couple of weeks, it's lovely to know you are reading and understanding everything.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar