Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Shops in Newhall

Kathleen, the owner of this shop, used to take my Pre-Natal class eighteen years ago!

Today I drove back to Newhall to pick up my new glasses, repaired picture frame, and to buy a pair of slippers that I had seen. I wanted to sleep on it before spending the money. I decided to go ahead and buy them. Since they are well made, I think they will last much longer than the less expensive slippers that I usually buy for the hot weather.  I also enjoy supporting local small businesses.


The Birkenstock sandals that I got on sale several months ago have become my favorite pair of shoes. They are incredibly comfortable and so well made. I am told that they'll last forever. They were perfect to wear on the cruise and in Europe. I walked everywhere, and my feet never hurt. I love the new styles. They don't have that granola woman look, like the old ones do. They really form to your feet.

Earth Baby

This cute little store for babies had hand knit booties selling for $28.00.  She has so many sweet things.


I settled on a pair of slippers from London by Pretty You. I bought them at Maison on Main, Kathleen's shop.  I  love the detail and the pink.  For the cold weather, I knit my own slippers.

Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar