Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IMM - Fairly Quiet Week

Thanks to Kristi, the Story Siren, for hosting this weekly activity again!

I had a fairly quiet week, but the few that I got were exciting to me!

eBooks for Review:

Death Watch, by Ari Berk, from Simon & Schuster's Galley Grab

Hallowed, by Cynthia Hand from NetGalley

From the Library:
The Iron King, by Julie Kagawa
I've heard so many good things about this series, I thought it was time to get to it!


I've also signed up for the Book Blogger Holiday Swap. Click on the link to find out information and sign up! I did this last year, and it was great fun.

Hope you had a great book week! I'm looking forward to checking out your loot. Thanks for visiting and please come again!




Back to Annette's Book Spot Homepage Copyright © 2011 Annette's Book Spot. All Rights Reserved

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar