Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Family Issue Update

It's not been a pleasant week. I don't have the energy to go into all the details but the basics are, 1) my son was stopped on Monday for having a brake light out, 2) the cop arrested him on a warrant he didn't know he had, 3) he spent 3 days in jail, partly because they 'lost' him for over five hours, 4), I barely slept during most of that time and went to school only to cover my classes, spending the rest of the time at the jail trying to get him released.

After he was out, he showed me a ticket the next day that he'd been issued over a year ago which clearly had TBA on it for court date, but he did not recieve any further information. It's possible he recieved something and accidentally discarded it, or that it was sent to the apartment he was living in when the ticket was issued, but which he'd moved out of. I know he would not have just "blown off" a court date if he'd known about it.

Right now I'm quite sick of having any association at all with the Greater New Orleans area.

I'm gonna try to get around to some blogs today but it'll probably be a few days before I can catch up.

Thanks to everyone for their kind thoughts.
----
----

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar