Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Blue Violin Bottles


I was up to Lexington Missouri over the weekend and went in Missouri River Antiques and spotted some glass violin bottles and I hadn't seen any of those for a few years maybe wasn't looking for any. I have 2 that I bought years ago and have hung unto them since they are my favorite color . I have them sitting in my east studio window so when the sun comes through well they are so pretty


                                                                       


I have my east windows full of cobalt blue and red bottles . Some are wine bottles and a few old Phillips Milk of Magnesia bottles,different bottles I bought water in just to get the bottle. really

                                                                       

I added a pearl collar and some beautiful lace around the neck of my last fancy bottle I decorated up with some blue rhinestones jewelry. A blogger left me a comment she needed something around her neck and I agree 



I need to get off to work this morning so will make this short and sweet . Happy Friday and have a great weekend. 
Thanks to some friends I have already sold lots of my pretty dishes I have been showing that I am putting in my next yard sale , just 2 weeks away and my kitchen has boxes setting every where now full of treasures to let go of. My cheese box sold also,Thanks Sue 


Linky parties 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar