Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Back To Real Life and Chores

floral tiles in Capri


Now that I've recovered from jet lag, I am back into my routine at home. It took me a while to build back up my strength. My muscles felt fatigued. Now I'm riding the bike each morning, walking Lula, and doing yoga at night. I just did what I could for the first week. I vacuumed and swept each day, and kept up on the dishes and cooking. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen with homemade citrus vinegar and water. It does a thorough job of disinfecting the counter tops.

Today I mopped the floors and fed compost tea to some of my flowers. The bucket of liquid was feeling kind of heavy, so I decided to finish the rest of the garden tomorrow. As long as I'm moving in the right direction, I feel satisfied. As I get older, I space out my tasks, and just make sure to do something that needs doing each day.

This afternoon I watched an interesting documentary and then an interview with Prince. He was such a magnificent talent. I love to study artists like him. He could play so many different instruments, and was also such a talented writer. He definitely poured hours and hours of dedication into his work. I was so sad when he died. The intelligence and sensitivity in his eyes is fantastic!  There's an impishness and sharp wit there. He was one step ahead of Larry King in the interview. It made me giggle.  I was on The Larry King show with The Rockettes many years ago. I really liked him.

Thank you for your comments. They add so much talent and energy to the blog. Please comment in English. I'm sorry, but comments with links will not be published. If you enjoy the posts here, please share them.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar