Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

*Rumor* One last Wii secret revealed around launch time?


FROM GAMEPRO:

Q:

I recently went into a GameStop store to see if they had a Wii Kiosk and pick up the new Splinter Cell. While I was in there, I began to discuss the Wii system with the manager of the store. He explained Nintendo recently held a GameStop Managers kind of meet and greet for the Wii, with Reggie present. He also said Reggie announced their is still one more big secret left on the Wii, which will be revealed around launch. I called another store and the manager there said Reggie did in fact say such a thing. My question is have you heard any of this? Do you have any speculation as to what it may be? I have heard it is potentially a graphics solution or a camera attachment.

A:

Wow, you're up on your stuff. I can confirm that there was a GameStop retreat and Reggie did in fact say there will be another big Wii revelation around launch time.
As to what I think this new announcement might be? I have no idea. However, I'd think it would most likely be specs related (since Nintendo is still hush-hush about what the Wii actually incorporates). My second theory is that the revelation will be about Wii's online capabilities.


That was taken from the GamePro question and answer section on the Wii. Will there be one last secret before launch? If so, what could it be? I remember that video of Matt C. from IGN Wii interviewing Perrin Kaplan about the Wii and she said that there will be one more announcement close to launch. She said it wouldn't be "huge" but she pointed at the screen and said "your guys (Hardcore fan) will be excited about it." That may well be final specs and all the inner workings of the Wii, or a surprise game announcement. I think it will be the Wii itself though because Perrin keeps referring to the Wii as a "Ferrari under the hood," so maybe we'll find out why......

Should be a good announcement regardless.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar